Here's a picure of our silly birthday girl with her new pose. Not sure where she got it....it's kinda like an Egyptian pose. She had lots of fun on her birthday. She kept on saying "This is the best birthday ever!" How sweet......all we did was go to Baskin' Robbins after I picked her up from school. While she was eating her ice cream we raced over to Toys R Us so she could pick up a couple toys for her birthday. She picked out a Spotted Leopard (Barbie Care n' Cure) and this Alligator putting game so she can play with her brother (she's so thoughtful)...she even wanted me to buy him a Spotted Leopard so he "doesn't mess up" hers......he he. Next we went over to the grocery store where we got ingredients for apple popovers (in the photo above)......they have apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and icing on it.......yummmmmy! She helped me mix the batter. Joshua, Derrick, and Tristan came over with uncle and auntie and Lolo and Lola were there too! Papa was at work :( like always in the evenings.....but we'll all celebrate together on Saturday.
Here is Isabel posing in her Hannah Monana wig....yes, I broke down and FINALLY got her that blond wig I've been resisting for so long!!!! I mean, that's who Hannah Montana is, right?




No comments:
Post a Comment