Here's our Isabel! I managed to get her into bed by about 9:30pm (waaay earlier than she usually goes to bed)! She woke up all bright-eyed and excited for her first day of school! I was fine up until her teacher started to take them inside....and from nowhere...my eyes started to well up with tears!!!! He he......I'm happy....but nervous....but luckily our little girl is brave and bold and can handle lots of things on her own! Wheeew! Enjoy the photos!

About to get dressed! Check out the pose.

All dressed up and ready for school. Posing again.

Another pose.....full lenght for yall to see!

Close up......and another pose!

Eating breakfast......pose...courtesy of Auntie Cheata!

Watching a few minutes of tv while I feed Gabriel! Numba two! Or is it peace?

About to head out the door.

Gabe runs to get in the picture.

Gotta get another photo outside the door!

Walking up to her school!

Here's a picture of her school! Look at the leaves of the trees....already starting to change color!

Looking at the group of kids gathered under the black top!

Already talking and making friends.

Ummmmm......still posing...this time I was embarrased cuz people were looking.

Yet another pose....I turned red!
Hope you all enjoyed the photos! I'm excited to see how her day went. Her teacher seems nice and really fun and enthusiastic! Now Isabel wants to ride the bus to school.
We're still talking about that.......!
No comments:
Post a Comment