Isabel, Gabe, Samual, & Dante on the dancefloor!!!!

Scrapbook Page for PRESLEY

Isabel's I Have A Dream Speech

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Emmy's 29th Birthday Dinner

Here's the Birthday Girl! We celebrated on August 6th but her real birthday is today (August 7th)....HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMY!!! We had a nice family dinner at Bucca di Beppo in Lynnwood....and the food was yummy!

Gabe and Luke! OK......I SUPPOSE Gabriel looks more like Luke (IN THIS PICTURE)!


Krystal and Derrick.....the lovebirds!


Emmy and Isabel. Isabel was so excited that her Auntie Emmy was dressed like her! "We have the same dress on!" she said at the beginning of the evening.....doesn't Emmy look like Pretty woman (remember that brown polk dot dress with the hat and the white gloves?).


I made a recipe scrapbook for Emmy for her birthday. She had been wanting a book of mom's recipes...so I made her one!!!! I'll take photos of the pages and post later.



The first page featured a picture of mom in the center and photos of each of us on each petal.
Emmy and Mom (aka Lady - it's a long story)!





Another sister picture......and Isabel in the background trying to get in the picture....what a ham!






Mom and her girls! Isabel poked her head in this picture too!!!! He he.







Gabriel LOVES ice cream!








The intertwined arm pose.....too cute! Awwwwwww....the lovebirds!








Isabel and her Lolo. Gelatos.....yummy!










This is how Gabe decided to eat the gelto.....from the side. He's an original!














The EVERYONE photo you always have to take!!!












Be there for the "10 Bars in 10 Hours" on Saturday!!!! Arnold or Stallone costumes required!!!
H



HERES THE RECIPE SCRAPBOOK I MADE FOR EMMY



No comments: