Isabel, Gabe, Samual, & Dante on the dancefloor!!!!

Scrapbook Page for PRESLEY

Isabel's I Have A Dream Speech

Friday, July 11, 2008

It's Midnight!

It's midnight and I'm still awake! Well, I've decided that I don't keep in contact with my friends well - sometimes even family. I have a cell phone, yet never really answer it.....actually, I don't even know where it is half the time because it's dead! I just recently learned how to answer my stupid "chocolate" (by the way, this phone sucks so don't ever get it). So, I hope by keeping the stupid thing charged and knowing how to answer it, I'll be able to be in touch better!! Anyway, what I was really trying to say is that I can keep everyone updated on me since nowadays my life has been so busy and crazy with Gabe and Isabel! So check back to see how life is in Mo's World.

No comments: